Position: Real Estate Intern
Where: 1534 N. Carlisle Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121
Term of Employment: Fall Internship (Could Lead Into Spring),
Availability: Minimum of 3 days per week
Do you have interest in learning more about real estate practices while enhancing your personal business acumen? Govberg Realty is a growing leasing, sales, and property management company which is looking to hire driven individuals who are team-oriented, adaptable, and motivated to learn.
Govberg Realty has a dynamic, startup atmosphere – prepare for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that rewards self-starters with a desire to learn quickly and contribute to a high performing team.
- Must be able to work proactively and independently to complete tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Must possess attention to detail and ability to follow through with tasks required
- Proficient with email, phone and ability to be available throughout day via text or email
- Proficient knowledge of excel preferred
- Knowledge of Facebook marketing is a plus
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Will be working directly under Director of Operations
- Maintaining communication channels with tenants
- Responsible for reporting to administration, broker and owners
- Updating property and leasing information
- Conducting marketing efforts in regards to the brand, property availability, etc.
- General office administration work
Weekly availability is important and will be weighed as such
Contact (267) 606-6557 for any questions or concerns